Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Simple Truths of Customer Service

As I was thinking of what I wanted to share today I was reminded of "Johnny the Bagger". I have no idea when I first read this or saw the video it has been years. But as a customer service and customer feedback guru this a wonderful story.

Take the 3 minutes and watch it.

The Simple Truths of Service

I often talk about measuring customer satisfaction and comment cards but when you have people lined up for one of your people the answer is they are doing something right.

It's important to remember the simple fact that the reason you are in business in it's most simple terms is to fill a need. Johnny filled the need for human interaction and connection.

I'm like most customers and wish more businesses would be "human".

No comments:

Post a Comment