Sunday, August 21, 2011

Regal Cinemas Comment Card

My wife and I went to the movies this evening... so as I walked in I noticed that they had comment cards next to each theater.
2011-08-20 22.18.28.jpg
After the movie I was looking at the card and here are some things that you can learn from it...

First your choice are Excellent, Acceptable and Poor.  You maybe aware the people are not quick to give a perfect score.  With these three choices that will naturally drive people to the middle.

Next can you tell me what and excellent restroom, lobby or usher is?  In all honesty I could not tell you what would make an excellent usher?  Found our row?  Didn't shine the light in my eyes?

At the end they have some lines for comments and that they want to know the theater, movie and time.

To me the real kicker is on the other side!

It's a mailer they that they want you to pay postage and mail in.  70% of people will not fill these out so you are cut to 30% now when I ask them to spend money to tell me how I did it will drop even further.

What a huge waste!

Did I mention that it will not take 5-7 days for it to get to the "Customer Relations" department in Tennessee!

This will have little or no value for the guest or the theater.  By the time you get this card the movie will be long gone and the 16 year old that made the popcorn will be too.

It's time to transform the way customers share feedback and how organizations use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment