Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Comment Card - airportsurvey.com

I'm in wonderful Minneapolis MN as I enter this.

I just got off the plane and a very nice women was trying hard to hand as many people as she could a "comment card" so that we could tell them about our flight.

They want us to go online, enter 7 different items, than take the survey.

Why are they making it so hard?  When the person is exiting the jet way the last thing they want to do it go online and take a survey.  If I could have done it in the 5 minutes that it takes for them to open the door and connect the jet bridge maybe.

Once I'm off the plane I'm headed to my next gate or out to my car!

Customer feedback should be easy and fast!

Transforming the way customers share feedback and how organizations use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment