Sunday, September 4, 2011

Customer Satisfaction Surveys Should be Brief

As I surf the web reading about customer satisfaction I'm amazed by how much frustration and anger there is about the survey itself.

Customer are very frustrated by they surveys that say they are about "customer satisfaction" when in fact they are about marketing and market research.

If you want to know about my likes and dislikes and new products I may be interested in please invite me to a focus group!  Don't lie to me and say you want my customer feedback when in reality you want to know how to sell me more products.

Please be honest about customer feedback.  To me the biggest mistake a business can make in the area of customer satisfaction and customer feedback is to make people mad when they take the survey.

We are fans of under 60 seconds and they are on there way!

If you need one the status bars at the top of the survey to show how much they have completed... you have to many questions.

Transforming the way customers share feedback and how organizations use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment