Sunday, September 18, 2011

Comment Card - To Myself

Over the last few days I have not done a blog post.

Well the reason has been technical changes.  We are moving my blog from "blogger" to our web site www.feedbackrevolutionqr.com

I couple of months ago when I started this I didn't know what Wordpress was or how I could put in on my web site.

Well those days are gone and SOON this blog will be hosted on my site.

Blogger has been great and very easy to use and appreciate Google providing this great forum.

It will be a little on an off for the next few days while we get it all setup and rolling!

But it will be nice to have a new home for my thoughts on customer service, customer feedback and all things relating to customer experience improvement and measurement.

Transforming the way customer feedback is shared and how organizations use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment