Friday, September 9, 2011

Customer Feedback Wanted???

I was just at "The Grove" stand/cafe in the Houston airport.

I didn't have a good experience.  As a matter of fact it was very disappointing!

It was disappointing enough that I went online and emailed them to tell them.  As soon as I hit send I received a reply saying that they appreciated my comment and would get back to me within 48 hours.

If you really want feedback making people go online and find you is a big mistake.  You will only get the people that love you or are really upset.

Than to take more than 24 hours to reply.  That is a sign that the company is not customer focused.

For customer feedback to have value it needs to be real time and actionable.

Transforming the way customer share feedback and how organizations use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment