Thursday, September 8, 2011

Comment Cards Made Easy

Collecting customer feedback is essential for long term business success.

The error that people make is they think that a comment card is a good way to collect the customer feedback.  The answer is it really is not a good way at all.

I checked into a hotel yesterday and they have really nice looking comment cards at the front desk and it said they wanted to know what I thought.

Do you think they really wanted to know?

They could not find my reservation and was more interested in talking with an associate about a memo that just had come out.

My comments would not have been positive and that could have been a good thing.  My guess is the manager or owner would like to know what the people at the front desk did but most people are like me and they will never waste their time filling out some form.  If I did would I have to turn it into the person behind the counter?

Comment cards are a very poor tool to use for customer feedback.  Almost like using a hammer to drive in screws!

Transforming the way customers share feedback and how organizations use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment